How Much Can You Store in Your Bedroom Wardrobe? We all have more stuff than we can store in our wardrobe, so it is important to organise every item properly to make the most of available space. Wardrobes are one of the most important furniture pieces in a bedroom, so it is important to wisely choose the best one. The most important thing that you should know is how much you can store in your bedroom wardrobe. Without knowing the storage capacity of the wardrobe you would end up buying the wrong set that will be insufficient for your stuff. Therefore, you should call in a wardrobe expert to fit aptly sized wardrobe in your bedroom.
Is Your Bedroom Wardrobe Giving You The Space You Require…
The storage capacity of any wardrobe depends upon its size and the way how the things are organized. In order to make the most out of the wardrobe space you must adopt creative ways to do so. Following are some creative ideas that would help to add wardrobe space in your bedroom.
1. Space taken up by unused furniture should be used to increase Bedroom Wardrobe space in bedrooms. Cabinets, seats and benches are usually unused, so the space they occupy could be properly utilised for increasing bedroom wardrobe space.
2. There are some niche areas in bedrooms that remain unused, so these spaces must be put into use too. A clothing pole can be added to the niche to add usable storage and make space for hanging clothes.
3. There is some space in existing wardrobes that remain unused, for example, the vertical space above hanging clothes. It is a good idea to make small shelves to fill up the empty space and use them to store footwear or other accessories. The new shelves not only make the space more functional but they also look neat and attractive.
4. The existing spaces can be used more efficiently by organising the stuff properly. You can call in Bedroom Wardrobe makers and designers to add shelves and drawers in your existing bedroom wardrobe set. Organising the items will help to keep things easily and also find them quickly.
5. The back of the doors can be used to hang things too. So one should get hooks installed on the inside of the doors to make it easy to hang purses, handbags, jewelleries, belts, etc. It is also a good idea to fix a mirror on the door to add to its versatility.
Get Your Bedroom Wardrobe Designer For Functionality…
6. To add more space to drawers, one should divide them with organisers as it will help to declutter the stuffs. Bedroom Wardrobe. A cluttered drawer takes a lot of space. The same space can store more items if things are properly organised. So dividers should be used in drawers.
7. If you want to increase bedroom wardrobe space then you should utilise the empty wall too. There might be an empty wall in your bedroom that can be used to make new wardrobe area. So it is a good idea to call in a wardrobe expert t look out for possible options to make new cabinets and wardrobes in your bedroom. It would help to make more space to keep more things.
Give us a call at DM Design today on FREEPHONE 0800 808 5457 find out more about a designer Bedroom Wardrobe and to get a FREE consultation with a helpful member of our team. Or Simply complete the enquiry form on this page.